Dr. Ben Insists He Really Did Commit Attempted Murder
You DID read that correctly.
Gadflies of Paternalism GOP frontrunner, Ben Carson, pictured above, is insisting that he really did try to kill someone.
Carson went on Fox News’s The Kelly File last night to respond, telling Megyn Kelly that the idea that he could have misrepresented his past was absurd and insulting, and that the person he tried to stab was a close relative who did not wish to come forward. In his memoir, the person he stabbed was identified as a friend, not a relative.
– via Daily Intelligencer
And apparently that is garnering the candidate even more support.
Ok, just so we’re clear on this, to be a contending Republican Candidate for President of the United States of America in 2016 you have to be:
- Anti-immigrant bordering on, or fully crossing the border into racism (your daily dose of irony)
- Anti-LBGT rights to the point of apoplexy
- Anti-pop culture (get off my lawn you damn kids!)
- Anti-#blacklivesmatter (Ferguson Effect)
- And have attempted to kill someone
Can’t wait until November 8, 2016.